Get the results you want!
The staff at The Vanderbilt Club is dedicated to personalizing and enhancing your fitness and health journey. We believe that every individual has the potential to achieve their goals. We are here to assist you in your efforts and lead you in the right direction. With a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Manager, you can learn how to get the results you want!
To be matched with a Personal Trainer, please contact our Fitness Director, Stephanie Smith. All of our Personal Trainers are certified by accredited agencies. Please see our staff biographies
for more information on each Trainer.
|START UP PACKAGE
This package is designed for first time buyers who want to sample personal training.
Price: $159 | One time purchase only.
- 3 workout sessions
- A consultation
- Goal setting and;
- Two (2) follow up weigh-ins.
55 minute sessions
- Single session $65
- 5 sessions $299 ($60)
- 10 sessions $599 ($60)
- 24 sessions $1,392 ($58) *
- 36 sessions $2,016 ($56) *
- 48 sessions $2,592 ($54) *
- 72 sessions $3,815 ($53) *
- 96 sessions $4,990 ($52) *
55 minute sessions
Prices are listed per pair, based on $36 person.
- Single session $72
- 5 sessions $2360 ($72)
- 10 sessions $720 ($72)
- 24 sessions $1,680 ($70) *
- 36 sessions $2,448 ($68) *
- 48 sessions $3,168 ($66) *
|"ON THE GO" PACKAGES
(30 minute sessions)
Because 30 minutes of exercise is not enough time to address all components of exercise, the client must agree meeting twice per week and must perform an adequate warm-up and cool-down on their own.
- Single session $45
- 5 Sessions $199 ($40)
- 10 sessions $399 ($40)
- 24 Sessions $912 ($38) *
- 36 Sessions $1296 ($36) *
- 48 Sessions $1632 ($34) *
|JUNIOR TRAINING (10-17 years)
55 minute sessions
- Single Session $55
- Start Up Package $149 ($50)
- 5 Sessions $249 ($50)
- 10 Sessions $499 ($50)
- 24 Sessions $1152 ($48) *
- 36 Sessions $1656 ($46) *
- 48 Sessions $2112 ($44) *
* Client is responsible for warm up prior to the session and a proper cool down. Investing in long-term personal training is the best way to achieve your fitness and health goals. To budget for your investment, we have set up a system for a payment plan for the 24, 36, 48 session packages.
Personal Training FAQ
Q: Can anyone participate in Personal Training?
A: Personal Training is for all skill levels. Whether you are a beginner or advanced exerciser, all participants can benefit from working with a trainer.
Q: What are the benefits of working with a Personal Trainer?
A: Every client will have his/her individual incentive for hiring a Trainer. The best benefit in working with a Trainer is to have personalized one on one attention. Your Trainer will make sure your form and technique is safe and effective. Your Trainer will be able to take you to levels of exercise in which you may not achieve on your own. In addition, your exercise program will be continually re-evaluated and perfected to make sure you are working towards and achieving your goals. The following are common reasons why individuals seek Trainers:
- Achieve Personal Goals
- Sport Training
- Improve Health
- Special Health Concerns
- Weight Loss
Q: What is included in Personal Training services?
A: When you purchase personal training you will first have a consultation with your Trainer. During this consultation, you will discuss your goals, exercise and health history and your reason for pursuing personal training. At this time, base line information can also be collected. Each personal training session will be a full hour of instructional exercise designed to fit your personal fitness needs.
Q: How do I select a trainer?
A: Finding a trainer that suits your needs is very important. The Vanderbilt Club Fitness Director can evaluate your fitness and scheduling needs and set up a meet and greet with a suitable trainer. Some tips to keep in mind to help you decide if a trainer is right for you:
- Are your personalities compatible?
- Does the trainer have experience or specialize in areas that meet your needs?
- Do you enjoy working with the Trainer?
- Did the workout suit your ability level and was it enjoyable?
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
A: The Vanderbilt Club requires that you give a 24-hour cancellation notice for your session with a Personal Trainer.
Q: How do I purchase Personal Training sessions?
A: Personal Training packages can be purchased at the front desk. Sessions must be purchased prior to your first exercise session. Please take a moment to fill out a Personal Training Interest Sheet. This will help our Fitness Director find the best trainer for you.